Welcome A.Prof. Parneeta Dhaliwal from Manav Rachna University, India to be Committee Member!
日期：2019-12-06 点击量： 148次
● 14+ years of Teaching experience in under-graduate and post-graduate programmes in Department of Computer Science & Engineering
● 8+years of Research experience in area of Data Mining, Online Learning, Machine Learning and Data Analytics.
● Proven skills in preparing the Course structure and Course material, Lab sheets and Tutorial sheets as per Blooms Taxonomy Levels in compliance with the Program Objectives and Outcomes.
● Proven skills in quality delivery of the lecture material and conduction of lab classes, grading lab assignments, tutorial sheets and providing feedback to the students, preparing the question papers and evaluating the answer sheets.
● Officiated as Head, Department of Mathematics to ensure smooth functioning of the Department and promote multi-disciplinary research at Manav Rachna University.
● Chairperson of Departmental Research Committee (DRC) of Maths Department and member of DRC of CSE Department, to advise and evaluate the progress of Ph.D. candidates so as to ensure good quality research.
● Chairperson of the Departmental Review Committee dealing with matters such as Curriculum Planning, Faculty-Wise Load Distribution and proposed Department 5-year Academic and Financial planning.
● Submitted a Research Project proposal under Research Promotion Scheme (RPS), being funded by AICTE, in 2018 (Result Awaited).
● Officiated as Computer Society of India (CSI) Student Branch Coordinator, responsible for planning and organizing technical events, guest Lectures, workshops and industrial visits at K.R. Mangalam University.
● Demonstrated ability to officiate as Deputy Centre Superintendent during Maharishi Dayanand University Semester Exams at KIIT College of Engineering.
● Fluent in English with CLB score of 9.
● Awarded Ph.D. Degree in Department of Computer Engineering, University of Delhi in 2017.